Outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Medical Practice Operations Manager/Director in our rapidly growing Ophthalmology practice just opened up in CT.
We are looking for a motivated and collaborative leader who utilizes excellent communication and analytic skills to identify and solve problems that create barriers to daily operational success. This individual assists the Practice Manager and Managing Partners in providing operational leadership to include the development of policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, HR management, business development and other special projects, as needed.
- Establish work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in all offices.
- Groom and empower supervisors and managers
- Develop strategies for improving staff retention and staff morale
- Work in conjunction with Managing Partners to develop 5- and 10-year business strategic plans
- Develop strategies to improve marketing / increase patient influx
- Work in conjunction with Managing Partners in mergers and acquisitions
- Negotiate rates with insurance payers
- Report to managing partners
- At least 3 years of experience with managing 50+ full time employee in a clinic or private medical practice setting
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Experience with team building; hiring, training, firing
- Must have a teamwork mentality
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great leadership skills
About our practice: We have 5 offices throughout central Connecticut, 10 doctors and 70 full time employees. Blending medical, surgical and consultative services with a spirit of kindness, a loving touch and service excellence, we offer state of the art technology and the most innovative procedures.
If you are interested in this lucrative position and your qualifications match our needs, please fill out the form below to APPLY.