Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate administrative and clinical services.
- Continuously improve the administrative performance of the practice.
- Responsible for all financial planning, reporting, and records-keeping activities of the practice.
- Establish work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in all offices.
- Supervise medical, nursing and clerical staff to ensure quality patient care.
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Examine and monitor all marketing activities: the packaging of the practice’s services, physical plant, policies, web-site and procedures
- Purchasing, contracting for, and maintaining the office space, furniture, equipment, supplies, and other property required in the conduct of the practice’s business.
- Monitoring and improving the quality of performance of all non-medical employees of the practice.
- At least 5 years of experience with managing 40+ full time employee in a clinic or private medical practice setting.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience with team building; hiring, training, firing.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations.
We offer competitive salary, bonus and benefit package.