Main Responsibilities Include:
- Refine and polish operations
- Budget and Performance Forecasting
- Profitability Review and Enhancement
- Planning and Development
- Directly supervise, evaluate the work product of all lay staff in the practice
- Practice Project and Action Monitoring: Supervise the maintenance of a comprehensive “action grid” summarizing all key practice activities and projects
- Ensure practice is compliant in all Medicare and governmental regulations including HIPAA, OSHA, and PHI.
- Lead practice in forward direction of IT support
- Coordinate with corporate attorneys on all legal matters.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Senior executive experience equivalent to COO/Operations Director in a similarly scaled specialty or multispecialty medical practice.
- An extreme attention to operational detail and smooth daily operations in a complex and changing environment.
- Sensitivity to an increasingly regulated industry, and proven experience proactively responding to compliance obligations, the transition to electronic health records and associated meaningful use requirements.
- An ability to think strategically, long-term, and to act pragmatically with a sense of urgency about achieving positive results, short-term.
- Someone who can foster a culture of mutual respect and teamwork at all levels, core strength through structure and its consistent application, and pride for being part of a winning and successful organization.
If your qualifications match our needs, we invite you to apply by filling out our online application below: