Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the president to effectuate all goals
- Ensure patient safety, quality of care and the satisfaction of the surgical staff
- Act as direct supervisor to the Surgical team, Anesthesia team, Transportation Department and Maintenance team.
- Administer all HR responsibilities and conduct meetings with O.R. nurses, staff surgeons and the like to secure the smooth day-to-day completion of goals
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of AAAHC and CMS, including the preparation of memos, logs and other supporting documentation
- Surgeon credentialing, scheduling and coordination
- Administration of the Quality Improvement Program
- Must have experience with State Board of Health and JACO, AAAHC, or similar accrediting agencies
- Minimum 3 years of Practice Administrator experience
We offer competitive salary based on experience
If you are interested please fill out our online application below to apply.