Medical assistants and phlebotomists are welcomed to apply.
Training provided for the right individual who is motivated to learn ophthalmology.
- Work up patients and enter reason for visit in EMR
- Obtain visual acuity, and IOP measurement (tonopen and icare tonometer)
- Dilate patients
- Perform OCT Macula, nerve (Heidelberg) and OCTA
- Perform all fluorescein and ICG angiography (heidelberg)
- Perform Reteval ERG
- Upload images into EMR
- Prepare patients and assist with intravitreal injections and lasers
- Review next day patient list and patient plan
The successful candidate will be:
- Detail orientated
- Team Player
- Fast Paced Worker