- Previous healthcare management experience or healthcare management degree
- Understanding of the running of the medical office.
- Ability to provide leadership to the staff.
- Ability to interact with physicians/staff/patients/public
- Ability to act independently and use good judgment
- Knowledge of Medicare and other third party payers’ regulations, policies, and reimbursement procedures
- Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS and ICD 9 & ICD-10 Coding is plus+
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of all reports for the doctors, accountants, government agencies and any other reports necessary to present the financial picture of the practice.
- Is the point person for all dealings with insurance companies, evaluating and negotiating contracts and evaluating existing contracts
- Manage business and personnel in office. Establish workflow. Monitor operations.
- Coordinate with the outside professionals such as marketing, accountants and lawyers.
- Oversee AR: computer billing system and reports. Coordinate business office functions to ensure proper processing of patient billings.
- Ensure compliance with Medicare and third party payers’ procedures and protocol. Handle billing complaint issues from patient or payer.
if you are interested please fill out the online application below to apply.