Outstanding career opportunity just opened up for an experienced Medical Office Manager in an established private Podiatry Practice. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional skills in managing the practice’s daily operations and provide strong leadership & innovation to expand the facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure patient safety, quality of care and the satisfaction of the staff
- Execute decisions based on costs and benefits
- Evaluate staff professional and personal development and implement strategies to enhance productivity if needed
- Monitor, control and implement improvements in Accounts Receivable
- Lead regular and informational meetings with staff and/or physicians as necessary
- Produce reports and memos, which are clear and useful.
- Develop, communicate and implement the practices’s vision, mission, and overall direction
- Keep the cleanliness and decorum of the offices and the equipment
- Manage 3 locations and staff of 13+
- Minimum 4 years of medical practice management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional managerial and organizational skills
- Knowledge of billing, coding, bookkeeping, finance etc.
- Must be computer literate