The ideal candidate must be an energetic self-starter possessing exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Oversee the entire recruitment processes from creating the requisition to scheduling interviews for the clients
- Act as liaison between the clients and applicants while maintaining confidentiality
- Ensure that all candidates and clients are up-to-date along and experience excellent customer service
- Research niche/specialty job boards for unique positions to be filled
- Passively source for candidates for hard to fill positions
- Track and maintain all applicants on our personalized ATS system
- Write articles based on recruitment/human resources topics for our website
- Excellent organization skills are vital. MUST be able to manage multiple projects and work under deadlines
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal etiquette, grammar & spelling
- Pleasant phone manner
- Must be proficient in MS Office and social media platforms
- Able to work with minimal oversight and adapt to changing priorities
Background in HR, PR, Psychology, Healthcare, English, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill out our online application below.