Well-established boutique Ophthalmology practice in Old Bridge, NJ has a lucrative position available for a full time Ophthalmic Technician.
We are seeking a personable, punctual, highly energetic individual who is able to assist with patient flow. Candidate must work with enthusiasm in a leading practice with the goal of helping our patients achieve excellent outcomes for the care they seek.
We offer competitive salary and ready to hire immediately. Certification and/or experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
Technician Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with EMR (IO Practiceware specific)
- Patient work up
- Fundus photos
- Visual Field testing
- OCT testing
Front desk duties include:
- Data entry
- Answering phones
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Preparing and filing charts
- Verifying insurance
- Miscellaneous clerical work
Successful candidates will possess the following essential attributes:
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to interact with patients and work with physicians, management, and staff
- Pleasant demeanor
- Experience in patient workup and testing.
- Strong organizationals skills
- Detail oriented, success driven approach to role.
- Ability to act independently and use good judgment
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Multi tasker
- Great writing and verbal communication skills
- Every other Saturday: 9AM-3PM
- Mondays: 10AM-6PM
- Tuesdays: 8AM-4PM
- Wednesdays: 9AM-5PM
- Thursdays: 9AM-5PM
- Fridays: 8AM-4PM