Multi Specialty Medical Practice is looking for a motivated and talented Certified Medical Assistant to join the team. We practice Interventional Pain Management, Surgery Center Procedures, Rheumatology, Varicose Veins, and Aesthetics.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, looking to hire immediately.
- Able to provide exceptional customer service to patients, guests, and vendors at all times, regardless of the circumstances of a situation.
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate processing of patient information over the telephone and in-person.
- Making appointments.
- Communicating patient instructions, clinical results, medication instructions.
- Answering/ obtaining information for general questions
- Taking/ uploading patent photos into the chart.
- Scanning documents into the chart as needed.
- Displaying a strong understanding of medical conditions, treatments and cosmetic procedures offered within the practice.
- Prepare/ review chart for visit assuring all clinical documentation is contained in the chart.
- Reviewing basic medical history, chief complaint and readying patient for examination/treatment.
- Directly assist the provider in the room during the examination.
- Provide education/prescriptions/ information on follow up visits and organize referral information to other providers where needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a medical assistant.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Experience with any EHR for basic understanding.
- Big bonus if you have prior experience with Dermatology, Aesthetics, Out of network patients, Personal Injury Protection process.
Work days are Monday – Friday.