A prestigious ophthalmology center in Nashville, Tennessee, is looking for an Office Manager who has demonstrated performance in leadership and decision making, with at least 5 years experience managing a medical practice.
Great opportunity for the candidate who is an effective manager and dedicated to outstanding performance of their organization.
• Minimum of 5 years of job experience as healthcare office manager.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
• Must be exceptionally punctual and trustworthy.
• Professional appearance and demeanor is a must.
• Able to supervise individuals, dedicate responsibilities, and give constructive criticism.
• Knowledge of office management techniques and great decision making ability.
• Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment
• Knowledge of financial and statistical record-keeping.
• Knowledge of correct English usage; spelling, grammar, punctuation and composition.
• Knowledge of Basic math.
• Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
• Basic knowledge of medical billing.
• Oversee the day-to-day operational functions
• Work effectively and independently with minimal supervision.
• Learn quickly and apply procedures of assigned functions.
• Ensure that office policies, procedures, and plans are executed in a smooth and expeditious manner
• Exercise good judgment and discretion in analyzing and resolving confidential, difficult and sensitive situations.
• Perform financial oversight
• Prepare and maintain accurate statistical and financial records.
• In charge of office and insurance administration
• Operate mainframe and microcomputers including electronic mail, scheduling, word
• Processing, data base management and spreadsheet applications software.
• Operate other office equipment such as copier, electronic telephone system, fax, etc.
• Plan, organize and schedule work.
• Perform assigned work with speed and accuracy.
• Ensure that the deadline are met for each project
• Establish, review and revise work priorities effectively.
• Meet demanding schedules and multiple, often conflicting timelines.
• Train and provide work direction to others.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with others.
Excellent Salary (based on yrs of experience) + healthcare benefits