A lucrative opportunity has just opened up in one of the most established eye care practices in Delaware.
The Operations Director directs the Patient Services, Clinic and Transcription departments with the main goal of ensuring that our patients have a superior, professional and efficient experience in a fiscally responsible manner…. A collaborative leader within the organization who utilizes excellent communication and analytical skills to identify and solve problems that create barriers to daily operational success.
- Great Analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Experience in the medical field is a plus+
- Experience with EHR is a plus+
- IT background is a plus+
- Direct supervisory responsibility for the Patient Services, Clinic and Transcription managers. Provides leadership to support our practice’s core values, strategic goals and objectives.
- Measure and enhance the patient and referring doctor experience using continuous quality improvement initiatives to support departmental goals.
- Is the liaison to the outsourced IT service and the internal IT Coordinator to identify practice IT opportunities and deficits.
- Assists the Administrator in providing operational leadership to include the development of policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, HR management, practice acquisition integration duties and other special projects, as needed.
- Champions operational success by promoting a positive work environment while enhancing productivity standards and expectations.
- Develops and maintains practice policies and procedures that ensure efficiency and streamline patient flow processes.
- Able to effectively and appropriately manage confidential information.
- Support practice objectives to meet the benchmarked goals.
Compensation: $60k – $100k Salary + Bonus & Benefit Package
If you are interested please apply by filling out our online application below.