Leading multi-facility (6 locations, 15 doctors) Medical and Surgical Ophthalmology practice seeks the expertise of an experienced CEO or Executive Director to join their team. This is a very lucrative opportunity for the qualified candidate looking to expand the practice beyond its current success. Competitive base salary included with impressive benefits and bonus incentive.
- Observe and implement a detailed structure for current office operations.
- Propose and execute the framework that will integrate optometry and optical services to the practice.
- Budget and performance forecasting.
- Monitor and refine financial reports/practices to increase overall profitability.
- Recruitment and training of practice support staff.
- Direct supervision and evaluating the work product of all support staff in the practice.
- Conduct risk management of clinical and business offices.
- Provide overall direct support to staff and MD’s of practice.
- A highly positive temperament and strong dedication to goal attainment.
- Calm demeanor, exceptional listening skills, and the ability to demonstrate integrity and a fair approach to conflict resolution.
- Strong operational and financial management skills, including understanding of financial statements and standard accounting principles, and budgetary experience.
- Creative, idea-generating thinking, with excellent follow-through.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express himself/herself in writing and orally with clarity and professionalism.
- Transparent, collaborative, and consensus building approach to working with others.
- A Master’s degree in medical administration, business, or a related area, desired.
- At least ten years’ management experience in medical group practice, required. Prior experience as CEO of a large/complex, privately held and physician owned ophthalmology group is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurance, managed care plans, and medical computer billing systems.
- Financial knowledge of accounting to direct the operation of a computerized general ledger, A/P, A/R, and payroll.
If your qualifications match our needs, we invite you to apply by filling out our online application below: