A very active Real Estate Broker team at Douglas Elliman (in NYC & Miami) is looking to hire an assistant for either location. Ideal candidate should be licensed and familiar with Elliman Applications. You will also have the flexibility to work as an agent and work on your own deals!
- Must be a Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Should have minimum of 1-year experience having closed on rental and sale deals.
- Must be extremely organized and diligent
- Able to multi task and pay attention to details
- Must be Punctual and courteous
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic to close deals
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative skills (graphic design) & knowledge of social media is a big plus but not a must
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments
- Data Entry; Entering new leads into our database
- Show Sheets – Express Docs
- Taking care of exclusive agreements; Preparation, editing and getting it signed off by manager
- Lease preparation and lease signing with clients
- Entering new listings into Limo (database)
- Entering brokers and clients email addresses in our database
- Designing email campaigns in our email platform campaign
- Creating and updating clients database and sending them mailers
- Updating us with new developments hitting the market, networking events, parties, etc.
- Scheduling open houses
To APPLY, please fill out the application below