An Eye Institute located in Rhode Island is looking to hire a full time Licensed Optician.
You will be responsible for fitting eyeglasses following prescriptions written by ophthalmologists and optometrists in a professional setting.
- Examine written prescriptions to determine the specifications of lenses and/or frames required to fill the prescription. Take appropriate and accurate measurements to fill patients’ prescriptions.
- Drive immediate sales and establish long-term patient retention. Vary professional selling approach based on segmentation, audience and offices’ business approach
- Be able to perform precision work essential to optical adjustments and repairs.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve patient’s visual concerns.
- Maintain a clean and organized dispensary at all times, free of clutter. Keep frame boards and work area neat and organized.
- Maintain necessary certifications and licenses.
Salary: $48000 – $53,000 + Health benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our online application below.