Outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Ophthalmic Technician in a rapidly growing general eye care practice. Best suited applicants should possess at least 6 months experience within the role of Ophthalmic Technician/Assistant.
- Personable and approachable demeanor when handling patient care.
- Experience in patient workup and testing.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Detail oriented, success driven approach to role.
- Must be able to take direction/criticism well
- Ability to act independently and use good judgment
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
We offer lucrative salary + health benefits & 401k
Please fill out the application below to apply: