We are looking to hire a full time Clinical RN to assist in the daily clinical operations of our Vision Institute and Surgery Center. Ophthalmic experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
- Current Minnesota RN license
- BCLS required
- Experience in triage, PACU, surgery or ER is a PLUS
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- ACLS & IV skills are preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills is a must
- Critical thinking ability is essential
- Knowledge of medical record management of patient information and HIPAA guidelines
- Perform phone triage, prioritizing patient needs
- Perform diagnostic testing (ophthalmic) on surgical patients pre/post-op
- Assesses patient/significant others understanding of disease process and need for surgical intervention
- Perform pre/post operative teaching to patient/significant other, including medication education
- Appropriate assessment of patient pre and post-operatively
- Provide safe medication administration
- Manage patient complications/emergencies preoperatively and postoperatively
- Utilize aseptic technique and infection control principles
- Actively participate, develop, and implement activities and measure promoting quality care.
- Effectively communicates and interacts with patients, their family, and other external and internal clients (including fellow employees) from diverse backgrounds
Competitive salary and benefit package is being offered. Please fill out the application below to apply.