Great long term career opportunity to join a well-established Ophthalmology practice in Glendale, NY. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and professional full-time front desk receptionist.
- Punctuality and organizational skills are essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Good computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience answering multi-line telephones promptly and courteously.
- Professional appearance
- Treat patients and co-workers respectfully
- Empathetic personality with concern for patients’ needs
- Initiative to solve problems and complete projects
- Answering telephones
- Scheduling appointments
- Performing insurance verification
- Liaison with patient and primary medical doctor to coordinate medical clearance
- Coordinating surgical schedule with surgery centers
- Following up with patients
- Verifying patient appointments
- Making sure all paperwork is on file for every patient
- General office duties: faxing, filing, copying, and answering phones…
- Providing a friendly and efficient patient experience
- Maintaining patient files
- Distributing daily correspondence
- Posting patient payments and collating daily deposits
We offer competitive salary + bonus and full benefit package.
TO APPLY please fill out the online application below.