Prominent and prestigious Plastic Surgery office in Long Island is looking to hire a full time Front Desk Administrator / Medical Receptionist. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced, very Personable and articulate medical receptionist to work in a high-end and beautifully designed medical office with a friendly and professional team of staff.
- manage the intake of new patients over the phone
- Welcoming and greeting every patient with a smile and cheerfulness
- Manage practice schedule
- Confirming patients appointments
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants
- All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or practice administrator
- Polished professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong work ethics
- very organized and detail oriented
- able to multitask
- be an effective team member
- be able to manage high volume of incoming calls and busy front office activity
- be able to interact with patients in a professional manner, with respect and compassion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and follow through on all delegated tasks
- Proficient with all office equipment: phones, copier, scanner, fax machine.
- Must Be Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Prior experience working in a private medical office
We offer competitive salary as well as health benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by filling out our online application.