- Manage and coordinate administrative and clinical services for the main office and satellite offices
- Establish work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in all offices.
- Supervise medical, nursing and clerical staff to ensure quality patient care.
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Reporting to the CEO
- At least 5 years of experience with managing 40+ full time employee in a clinic or private medical practice setting
- Experience with team building; hiring, training, firing
- Must have a teamwork mentality
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great leadership skills
- Must have flexibility with working hours
- Able to work 3 Saturdays per month 8am-1pm
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill out our application below.