Well-established boutique vision correction practice in West Los Angeles has a lucrative position available for a Lead Ophthalmic Technician / Laser Technician.
Seeking a personable, punctual, highly energetic individual who is able to assist with patient flow. Candidate must work with enthusiasm in a leading practice with the goal of helping our patients achieve excellent outcomes for the care they seek.
Required skill sets include:
- Excellent skills in refracting and ophthalmic testing
- Extensive experience with laser refractive and IOL patients, procedures, testing, etc.
- Comfortable with special diagnostic testing including topography, dual-surface corneal mapping, corneal and retinal OCT, perimetry, fundus photography
- Full complement of back office tasks.
- Previous excimer laser certification would be an added bonus.
- COT certification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other mail client, and ophthalmology-related applications.
- Second language proficiency welcome
Compensation: $22/hour-$29/hour + benefits package