A state of the art Eye Care Practice and Ambulatory Surgery Center is looking to hire Project Manager to help with expansion and renovation of the facility. This Individual will be working directly with the president on implementation of various physical plant renovations, IT projects, and other growth initiatives for the corporation.
- Must have a degree in one of the following: IT, business, engineering, architecture, construction management, or related fields.
- Must have good knowledge of IT, electrical, and phone systems
- Must possess leadership ability and team building skills to effectively supervise professional and non-professional staff and interact with all levels of management.
- Experience and ability to deal with contractors for interior construction is a plus++
- Experience in managing a physical plant and related operations of an institution or building complex is a plus++
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working directly with the president on implementation of various physical plant renovations, IT projects, and other growth initiatives for the corporation.
- Motivating, training, and directing the efforts of professional and technical staff in a maintenance/plant related position.
This is a full time position which will lead to a long term opportunity.
If you are interested in this job please fill out our online application below