An exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Medical Practice Administrator to join our growing multi-location eye care practice in Monmouth County, NJ. We are looking for a strong, hands on, leader who can help us create an efficient system to organize and manage our offices seamlessly.
- Overseeing all aspects of a busy medical (Eye Care) practice with staff of 20+
- Refine and polish the day to day operations of 2 offices and one small Surgical Center
- Budget and Performance Forecasting
- Planning and Development
- Directly supervise, evaluate the work product of all staff in the practice
- Clinical and Business Practices Oversight: ie. Conduct risk management
- Ensure practice is compliant in all Medicare and governmental regulations including HIPAA, OSHA, and PHI.
- Great computer and reporting skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of billing, coding, bookkeeping, finance etc.
- Benchmarking appropriate to eye care practices nationally
- Ability to reestablish an Eye Care corporate culture and enhance its growth.
- Senior executive experience equivalent to Practice Administrator/Executive Director in a similarly scaled specialty or multispecialty medical practice.
- An extreme attention to operational detail and smooth daily operations in a complex and changing environment.
- An ability to think strategically, long-term, and to act pragmatically with a sense of urgency about achieving positive results, short-term.
If your qualifications match our needs, we invite you to apply by filling out our online application below: