A large Optometric and Ophthalmic Surgical Center, near Trenton NJ, is looking to hire an Optometrist. Our services include Primary care or Optometry, Optical, Lasik Surgery, Diagnostic Testing and a variety of eye surgical cases performed through our AAAHC accredited OR.
- Be a member of a team of O.D.’s serving our Primary Care Community.
- Function as the gatekeeper to disease management, referring clinically appropriate patients to our Diagnostic Testing Center, Lasik Surgery Center, and to our AAAHC accredited OR.
- Primary functions will include, but are not limited to, primary eye care, post-op evaluations, disease management including the chronic evaluation of a large Glaucoma patient population, referral of patients to clinically applicable services including Diagnostic, Lasik, and Surgical consultation, as well as an aptitude for increasing Lasik business.
- Must be licensed as an Optometrist (O.D.) in the State of New Jersey
- Maintain active New Jersey certifications in Ocular Medication (OM) and Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent (TPA).
- Able to oversee a large volume of patients per hour
- Background in Lasik care and Glaucoma treatment is a plus.
- Applicants must have flexible availability.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Competitive compensation package including benefits and a generous bonus structure; commensurate with applicant’s skills.
If you are interested in this outstanding career opportunity, please fill out the application below and we will contact you shortly after.