The right candidate is a personable, punctual, highly energetic individual who is able to assist with patient flow. Candidate must work with enthusiasm in a leading practice with the goal of helping our patients achieve excellent outcomes for the care they seek.
Certification and/or experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with EMR (IO Practiceware specific)
- Patient work up
- Fundus photos
- Visual Field testing
- OCT testing
Successful candidates will posses the following essential attributes:
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to interact with patients and work with physicians, management, and staff
- Pleasant demeanor
- Experience in patient workup and testing.
- Strong organizationals skills
- Detail oriented, success driven approach to role.
- Ability to act independently and use good judgment
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Multi tasker
- Great writing and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not requirement
Please fill out the application below to apply!