Outstanding career opportunity just opened up in a large & private Cardiovascular practice in NJ. We are looking for a capable and very much motivated medical office manager for one of our satellite offices in Clinton, NJ. The right individual is someone who is able to build strong relationships with the staff and is results oriented.
Your will be responsible for all aspects of patient insurance, pre-authorizations, billing, procedures, protocols, and administrative duties on a daily basis.
You will be supervising 5 Full time employees initially and work with our lead financial person and MA coordinator. You will report to the Practice Administrator and Managing Partner
We offer very competitive benefit package: (Health and Dental insurance, 401K, Life insurance, Paid time off, etc.)
Work days are Monday – Friday
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and testing
- Electronic medical record documentation
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- General understanding of prior authorization and billing is a huge plus
- Develop, write and implement materials and procedures for new and changing protocols to promote understanding and efficiency in the practice
- Perform daily administrative duties as needed. Complete special projects as directed by the managing physician.
- Handle all questions and concerns from patients, staff and insurance companies on insurance matters.
- Submit and follow through Pre-Authorizations
- Handle Insurance Denials/Requests
- Verify all super bill information is completed with correct coding and pricing and related responsibilities as required.
- Generate monthly reports for managing physician on stocking inventory and patient procedure totals and operation details.