State of the art medical office specialized in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery located on Upper East Side, Manhattan, New York is looking to hire an exceptionally bright and experienced individual as a Medical Assistant/ Receptionist.
Medical Assistant duties:
- Clean and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Set up instruments for small office procedures
- Assist in small office procedures such as excision of skin lesions
- Order and stock medical supplies
- Keep office environment clean.
- Answer phones
- Greet patients
- Sign in and check out patients
- Enter and scan demographics
- Make and alter appointments.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in medical office as dental or medical assistant
- Must have knowledge of sterile techniques
- Must have a general understanding of medical insurance plans
- Must have experience with EMR
- Must have high level of computer literacy
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be able to multitask
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Must be exceptionally punctual and trustworthy
- Must be fluent in English language
- Professional appearance and demeanor is a must
- Must be extremely personable, driven, caring, well spoken, polite
- Must be attentive to patients have great beside manners
- Clear understanding of insurance plans and referrals is a plus
- Knowledge of additional languages (ie. Spanish) is a plus
- Experience with “eCW” EMR system is a plus
Salary ranges from 45k-55k depending on your experience.
Please fill out the application below to apply.