A thriving Ophthalmology practice in Central New Jersey is looking for a full-time Glaucoma Specialist. We have one main office and two satellite offices, each equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. The candidate must be willing to travel between our three locations. Initially, patient care will include both general ophthalmology and glaucoma. As patient base grows it will focus more stringently on glaucoma. Our offices are located one hour outside of New York City and twenty minutes from New Jersey beaches and shore towns.
● Immediate availability of surgical and clinical patient volume (Consisting of general ophthalmology and glaucoma)
● Competitive compensation package including benefits and a generous bonus structure is negotiable; commensurate with applicant’s skills.
Requirements & Responsibilities include:
● Fellowship trained in glaucoma
● Exceptional clinical and surgical skills in all aspects of glaucoma
● Comfortable and willing to perform cataract and refractive surgeries
● Committed to learning new surgical techniques
● Remarkable communicator
● Dedicated to excellence in patient care
● Both academically and business oriented
If you are interested in this exceptional career opportunity please fill out our application below and someone will get back to you shortly after.