A well-established comprehensive glaucoma practice is looking for a skilled full-time Glaucoma Specialist to join our team. We have two offices in Maricopa County, AZ with state-of-the-art equipment. The practice is also involved in clinical trials, and teaching medical students & optometric residents—a great opportunity to immerse oneself in academia while exercising extensive clinical care.
Maricopa County, AZ is described as a desert version of Miami’s South Beach. A pleasant climate, affordable housing, fine dining and recreational activities make this exceptional career opportunity even more attractive.
Requirements & Responsibilities include:
• Fellowship trained in glaucoma
• Exceptional clinical and surgical skills in all aspects of glaucoma
• Remarkable communicator and team oriented
• Dedicated to excellence in patient care
• A commitment to supervising rotating Ophthalmology residents
• Will initially involve teaching half the time
• Conscientious patient care is required
• Immediate availability of surgical and clinical patient volume
• Enhanced partnership track available with ASC ownership opportunity for the right candidate
• Competitive compensation package is negotiable; commensurate with experience
If you are interested in this exceptional career opportunity please fill out our application below and someone will get back to you shortly after.