Well established ophthalmology practice specializing in cataract and refractive surgery is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a marketing supervisor and liaison between our practice and referring providers in surrounding target area. This individual will be expected to increase the practice’s patient volume by optimizing internal and internet marketing and maintaining and building strong relationships with referring doctors.
Main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Visit existing referring providers, (assess relationships and devise a plan to gain more volume from these existing relationships)
- Build new relationships with providers in target areas
- Develop strategies for new referral sources
- Organize educational dinners with referring physicians for continuing education credits
- Supervise current internet marketing campaigns and plan future ones
- Optimize internal marketing efforts
- Organize educational programs with surrounding communities to increase patient base
- 2 years sales experience
- Internet marketing experience
- Must have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to travel daily to target practices.
competitive salary and benefits are being offered to the right individual.
If you are interested in this outstanding career opportunity, please fill out the form below to apply.