A modern Technology Consulting and Design company located in Midtown, Manhattan is seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. This individual will provide the financial support with necessary budgeting and planning as well as oversight of Bookkeeping/Accounting, Purchasing, Sales/Marketing, and Account Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer savvy (Google Apps, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Xero accounting systems)
- Assemble both monetary & business analysis research in all areas of the company which includes financial and expense performance, working capital, budgeting, and other areas when necessary
- Arrange merged forecasts and budgets while analyzing trends in income, cost, capital expenditures and other related areas
- Oversee performance developments and make necessary sanctions on company direction & decision making purposes.
- Enhance performance by evaluating processes to initiate productivities and understand ROI in all programs including sales/marketing, project undertaking, and capital decisions as well as evaluate plans by identifying outcomes and potential risks/returns.
- Build and maintain all necessary financial databases and reporting.
- Manage administrative staff members which include bookkeeper, purchasing agent, sales/marketing representatives, and account managers.
- Create and implement proper management procedures
We offer competitive salary. if your qualifications match our needs, please fill out the application below to apply.