A modern Technology Consulting and Design company located in Upper West Side, Manhattan is seeking a full-time bookkeeper. This individual will be responsible to maintain and manage the company’s accounts and books, as well as ensure compliance with all governmental rules and regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a bookkeeper
- Degree in accounting or business is plus++
- Entry of all records into the accounting system and ensuring proper coding
- Managing Accounts Payable and avoiding any delinquencies, which includes necessary check writing
- Managing Accounts Receivable which includes proper client invoicing, change orders, and recording all payments
- Handling the collection of Sales and Use Tax from clients, filing and paying to the appropriate jurisdictions
- Ensuring the proper running of payroll for each pay period
- Managing cash accounts for the company, including petty cash
- Reconciling accounts each month, including charge cards and bank accounts
- Handling of any governmental correspondence and activities, such as audits
- Providing necessary reporting as requested such as P&L statements, balance sheets, etc.
- Providing any necessary administrative assistance as needed
- Utilizing company web utilities such as TWPM, DropBox, and Quickbooks
- Reporting to VP of Operations
Compensation: $40k-$50K based on experience with possibility of earning annual performance based bonuses.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our online application below